I care about supporting and developing leadership that’s sustainable, alive and inspiring. What does that really mean? It means I put you in the centre and help you discover:
- How can I be most effective and inspiring as a leader, while remaining true to myself?
- Who am I being and is this aligned with my strengths, potentials and innate nature?
- How can I bring more empowered, resourced consciousness and skill to my leadership, so I can solve problems and work strategically at my best?
Over time, our sessions focus on resourcing your most authentic, engaged leadership. I provide a safe place for reflection so you can:
- fully appreciate and make the most of your strengths
- air your doubts and fears
- become more aware of your motivations, beliefs and thinking
- challenge and widen your perspectives
- bring your inner dialogue into the light to be reflected back
- see yourself more clearly and let go of limitations
Ultimately you move closer to the centre of who you are, bringing this to your relationships and decisions as a person and leader.
What’s my background?
Since 2008 I’ve been a Founding Partner of Spirited Leadership and in 2009 I founded Human Design NZ. I work as a Coach, Mentor, Facilitator leading long term leadership development programmes with Leadership Teams in some of NZ's Best Places to Work.
Before this I had 19 years hands-on experience as a Senior Executive, building a business that I co-owned for 7 of those years. Having held a range of senior roles including Commercial Manager and Manager – Organisational Development, my practical experience brings much to my leadership development of others.
I’m a Certified Coach Mentor, a Registered Human Design Analyst and Teacher with a Diploma in Training and Development, Secondary Teachers Certificate and a Bachelor of Arts Degree. Most of all I love what I do and find joy in helping you tap the riches within, shifting consciousness for authentic life and leadership.